Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In Which Early to Bed, Early to Rise Does Not Actually Make You Healthy, Wealthy and Wise


You see, the thing is, my usual sleeping routine involves attempting to go to bed by 11.30pm, hoping to doze off and sleep by midnight or 12.30am latest. Approximately
6 hours later, have my first wake up call at about 6.15am in which I will then decide to snooze or not to snooze for another 5 minutes.

My internal alarm clock however has apparently being tuned to ring punctually
after 6 hours of sleep, regardless of the time.

Which is a REAL BUMMER!

Because yesterday night, I was feeling so worn out that I decided to went to bed at 10.30pm and probably entered dreamland by 11.00pm. So 'guai', so early, right?

*sigh*

You've probably guessed it.

I WOKE UP at 5 freaking AM this morning.

*pouts*

Not a smart move at all.

AM NOT FEELING ANY BIT WISER AT ALL.

Yeah, so I rolled in my bed, snoozed a little, dozed off a little and finally got out of bed at 6.15am feeling not "healthy", "wealthy" nor "wise" at all.


No comments: