Friday, December 11, 2009

I could play this all day long...

Standing on a stool without a mic makes it all the more better.
*flails*



"Tell me why are we... so blind to see...
That the ones we hurt... are you and me.
We've been spending most our lives
living in a gansta's paradise..."


Say woot? One would think I'm singing the wrong song. LOL. I love mashups. *nods* Honestly, I couldn't bear listening to Coolio's version. As much as I love the chorus, I can never get pass the rap at the beginning of the song. But this is awesome. Then again, I might be biased since I'm in such a flaily mode. And tiny Kris is tiny. Forget the mic! Me prefer you standing up on the stool and sing without it. =)

I could go on and on, spamming my dying blog with more videos but let's make this a space-saving post and clickie here instead. Weeee!

I'm riding on a lyrical jam these days.

Wait me posty more.



No comments: