Sunday, September 30, 2007

Buka Puasa!

Once again, I'm at Pizza Hut for dinner. *grins*
Once again, I only start to take pictures after the meal. *sigh*
Luckily there's a significant attribute that obviously state the location as Pizza Hut. *points to creamy cheeeeese dip dip*
^_____^


Now... see the line!

Lining up?

At Pizza Hut?

For???


Mushroom Soup of course!

Yup. I know they serve you the soups now but not today! You got to line up and take it yourself if you're that hungry.

Lastly...

Kepada semua muslimin dan muslimat...
Selamat Berbuka Puasa!


5 comments:

Cubbie said...

=P~~ drool at the empty plate. Hahah~!

Anonymous said...

Now u know when u should have ya dinner.. "Go before BUKA PUASA".. or stay at home to have ya dinner...:p

Cubbie said...

Hahaha. Are u Jovin? Regardless, come play this, it's inside my blog oso. :D www.feeleverysound.com

Anonymous said...

hei hei, is Helios here.

Cubbie told me about ur blog, and just added u at my blog links, keep in touch. :-)

Jovin Wong said...

wow! One anonymous and Helios! It's beeeen so long since I last heard from you. I'll add you asap ... actually when I update hopefully tonight. ohohoho...

and to Anonymous: I did went makan before buka puasa. My soup was served to me. ohohohoho... I dah hampir habis makan by the time the crowd started to shuffle in.

Cubbie! I'll check that freeeverysound thingy out and sankyuu for introducing my blog to Helios. *blushes* awww... hahaha