Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sniffing My Way Through The Day...

...is dem annoying!!

And having tears coming down naturally from your sickly eyes is even more the killer. Boo hoo hoo!

"Jo, why are you crying?"
"I'm not!"
*all tearing and oh so not convincing*

Yesterday, I came home thinking to whine about not feeling well but instead I was greeted with an unwell dad and an even more sickly mama. -.-;; And the fan wasn't even switched on! I even have to wash the dishes after dinner. That explains a lot.

And I'm stubborn. It's approximately 10 days to my Two Years MC-Free Record. Yes I take this little achievement seriously. Just like when I didn't skip school for the whole three years since Form 1.
I boast around about it. Though people just think I'm silly that way. My dad gives me the nods. *Dad Approved!* Right dad? *Note: Dad reads bloggie* The record kinda shattered after I entered Form 4 though. But hey they don't call it honeymoon year for nothing. Heh. Excuse. =P

I don't know what else to say. Though I think being sick takes me away from all my usual stuff and thus, miraculously more time for blogging. *blinks* STILL! I don't want to be sick lah. *sniff sniff* *sob
sobs* HAA-CHOOO! Wow, that feels good. *blushes*


3 comments:

Cubbie said...

I hope you'll be relieved a bit when you hear this hahah. GET SICK NOW!!! Get sick all you want now! Get sick and be done with it before Japan time so that you'll be all healthy during that holiday!

Jovin Wong said...

*sniff*

Janlan / Ezca_Jan said...

=DDDDDD