Monday, February 11, 2008

The Good Old Fashion Way

And I do literally mean the good old fashion way.


TA-DA!


It's been years since I last got myself in such a pyjamas. The last time I attempt I told the sales girl that I'm looking for such a pyjamas, she told me people rarely look for this kind anymore, unless I'm getting married. DOT! I could swear she was laughing at me on the inside. -.-;; I continue my search but I never open my mouth and voice my request ever again after that. Till mom presented me with this right on Chinese New Year's Eve. Haha.


I say people don't know how to appreciate the little things in life and the little things we were brought up with.

***********

And in funny English I said
"Look me. Look me."

and mom said
"Well well. You don't actually look like a Vietnamese girl going off to do her marketing."

Fine. I admit I'm weird that way. *sigh*



1 comment:

Cubbie said...

HA HAHAHHAHA HA!!

Hi-yashi Hi-larious! Hahaha~!