Wednesday, September 07, 2005

It's sad when you can't tell others why you are sad

It's been about two weeks since I last blog but then again there is nothing much to blog about when you are at home 24-7. Yesterday night I was overjoyed for a reason I can't tell and now I am sad for a reason I can't tell also. When you can't tell others why you are sad, be relief that you can at least voice out that you are not happy.

What should one do when someone else is sad? Are we suppose to cheer them up or just give them some time to themselves?

What should one do when he/she is sad? Are we suppose to voice out our unhappiness to everyone and make them worry and sad along with you or keep it to ourselves and hope that in time we will get over it?

Don't worry, I'll be happy in an hour or so ... I hope.

No comments: