Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My First Time...

...buying clothes online.

XD

Not my first online purchase though.

Had doubts buying clothes online since there's this "No Trying" policy. Obviously. Ain't got no model-like body that fits any clothes either. So even after I was introduced to various shopping blogs by dearest Ching more than half a year ago, only now did I kick-start my first purchase.

Simply because I love it oh so much.


Efficient as always.
You may disagree but poslaju has never failed me till now.

Paid on Monday.
Sent on Tuesday.
Received on Wednesday.

Talk about efficiency.
Credit goes out to Lynn from Fashion-Loft.

Jeng Jeng Jeng!
This shot ain't pretty.
Simply don't do justice to the pretty piece.


This is a much prettier shot.
*gets whacked for her narcissim*
I'm talking about the dress/pinafore okay?
*innocent*
I did attempt to take a picture of the back but it didn't turn out good and I was lazy to keep taking pictures of myself. Am not that narcissistic.

All in all, I must say I really like it.

Now if only I got a pair of good shoes to go with it.


2 comments:

Cubbie said...

VERY CUTE. I like it a lot too, but I still like the flared up skirt more. NGAHAHAHA~~~ it really suits you here! ^.^ The top goes with the dress/pinafore (<-- hahaha). And shoes, hmmm, BOOOTS BABY! :P

Jovin Wong said...

Mouu... I ain't got no boots. XD