Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I've Dug Myself A Hole...

...and now I'm... choi choi choi!

*frowns*

So my boss reads my blog and therefore read my last headache post. See see. Buat pandai give blog address during interview to convince boss I can 'write'. Now I pay the consequences.

Boss:
"So how's your headache?"

Me, got caught by surprised and replied:
"Ark. Apparently work got rid of it."


Instantly my thoughts went wild!

"Shit. shit. shit!"
"I did not just say that."
"Dang you mouth, you're too fast!"
"Dang you brain, you're too slow."
"I DID NOT JUST ASK FOR MORE WORK!"

Boss:
Yeah. That's why I always come in on weekends as well.

Me:
*sheepish smile*


No boss. No. Work do not get rid of headaches.
It simply mutates the pain to... well another 'pain'.
It... it simply gives headache a purpose. A reason for a headache.
Work just make the ache a little less significant, because there's more important things to be done than being concerned about a headache... it... it...

Oh never mind.


No comments: