Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho! Gong Xi Christmas!

Just got home from Kuala Lumpur today
and guess what I got waiting in the mail for me?


A Christmas Card!

Say Woot?!?


A greeting card arrives and you would have thought it would be a Chinese New Year card. I think Cubbie dear has just taken procrastination to the next level. Hahahaha! And apparently said card has gone all wonky after so long. While she insisted that the card sings a very long verse of Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer, all I got was a repetitive two liners. *grins*


I kid you not Cubbie! Pwease Klik Pway. XD



Now now. There's a lot to be done after a four-day trip, loads of cleaning, washing and helping out. Not to mention only one day left to reciprocate before I head for battle on Monday again. Argh.

What's a week worth when you don't see the exact value of it?



No comments: