Friday, April 17, 2009

Sinful Pleasures...

Am guilty as charged!

I ain't ordering Shishamo Bento anymore. I'll stick to my favourite Saba from now on. *sigh* But I can't helped it. I have this tendency of having fun with my food.

Vin's Policy:
No repeats within two days!

Demo... sinful... totally sinfoool! Little fishes like these filled with eggs inside. (>_<)

Ignorance is such a bliss though.

Introducing Ms Return:
Yerrr... so cute little fish. I want to order this next time.

(-_-) Woot?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

was it that bad or something? xO

Jovin Wong said...

Maaa... it was yummy.. but then with all the eggs in it, it's as if I'm eating babies. T__T

And since when did you upgrade yourself in becoming the queen, dear princess. XD

Cubbie said...

Hahahhahaha!!! The fishes looked good woh. But I'll never order those, everrrrr :P

Jovin Wong said...

Cubbie: Look good meh? Look kind of pitiful to me. T_T