Friday, February 17, 2006

*sniff sniff* Mind you, I'm not crying *sniffs*

.
Argh.. I'm sick! Yukira down. -_-;; Well, down with a flu. No thanks to the Terengganu trip with my coursemates. I'm not complaining about the trip, it was much better than I would have expected. However, as my lecturer said, we can plan but only god decides. Therefore, it rained, rained and rained. It was not pouring heavily but I didn't see sun for that three days there. Ironically, the rain tend to stop everytime we are on the bus and starts to drizzle everytime we are about to get down the bus. By the time we start walking around, it rains. T_T It was a damp experience. *sniffs* Now, I sound like I'm sobbing all day long. *sniffs*

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Today's class was about 'Tones' expressed with words and images. We are to write a short paragraph using a specific tone on anything. Here's what I wrote:

"It's frustrating when you are not doing what is suppose to be done. I know I have to do it, so why can't I just get it done? Argh, the lack of motivation is killing me! Why, why, WHY?! I really must get started with it tonight, TONIGHT!"

Obviously, I'm FRUSTRATED! And guess what! It's 1.30am now and I haven't done anything beneficial just yet. *goes to a corner and mourn*

What am I doing at 1am in the morning? Take a photo of my altar. My great ALTAR of FOOD. *sweatdrop* Thanks to my friend Cubbie, who sent a photo of her 'altar' to me (note: altar = stuffs on our hostel shelves), I took a photo of my 'altar' which is where I store all my food and sent back to her. Thus, altar of food. -_-;; I pray to food. *speechless*

Here's the photo.

My vitalite glows! LOL.*sniffs* Oyasumi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nGAHAHHAHahhaha!!